Energy Take Classic Home Entertainment System (5.1 channel)

Technical Details
  • 4 gloss black 2-way satellite speakers
  • 1 gloss black center channel
  • 200 watt subwoofer with front firing port and 8" driver and patented Ribbed Elliptical Surround(TM)
  • Perfect for a large or small space surround sound solution
  • Wall mountable

Customer Review

Before purchasing the Energy Take classic I had some experience with the POLK RM705 and the Klipsch Quintet III sound systems. The latter two didn't really live up to to my expectations so I decided to get the Take classic. I came highly recommended from one of my buddies and after playing a couple of DVDs and CDs on it, I was sold!

First of all it sounded very good for a system of its size. The sound produced were crisp and rich, very much like those of extremely expensive, high-end systems. I mounted the satellite speakers on the walls and the sub-woofer was just ...read more